• +91 9821055527
  • raksha321@yahoo.com
Registration of Court Marriage in Goregaon

Registration of Court Marriage

Special Marriage Act, 1954 provides different steps to be followed for court marriages in India. The religion of a person does not matter in special marriage Act. Under a special marriage act, it does not matter if a person who wishes to marry belongs to the same religion or different religion.

We A P Maroo arrange Registration of Court Marriage in Goregaon files the notice of the marriage & completes all the procedure for court marriage as per the special marriage Act, 1954. To get married in India the boy must have attained 21 Years of age & girl must have attained 18 years.

For Court Marriage following documents are required to be submitted in registrar office :

* Application Form

* Passport size photo

* Date of birth proof

* Proof of Residence of both groom & bride

* PAN Card of three witnesses.

* Residential proof of all Witness

We provide all procedure for Registration of Court Marriage in Malad.